Termos e Condições
1. These GENERAL CONDITIONS are applicable to all contracts for the provision of legal services specified on the WEBSITE https://www.divorciofamilia.com (from now on “WEBSITE”) and contracted to the HOLDER via WEBSITE, Skype, e-mail or telephone. By pressing the “Request” button, the CLIENT declares to accept the content of these GENERAL CONDITIONS.
2. THE HOLDER of the website www.divorciofamilia.com is the lawyer Nuno Cardoso Ribeiro, registered at the Portuguese Bar Association since 2000 and HOLDER of Professional Certificate No. 15810L and with a professional address at Av. D. João II, 35 5ºE, Parque das Nações, Lisbon.
3. The contract for the provision of services will be considered perfect as soon as the intention to contract is communicated by the CLIENT to the HOLDER and, simultaneously, sent the proof of the payment of fees or, if applicable, the first portion of the same. Our fee policy favors the fixed price system.
4. The contracted services will be provided by lawyer(s) or trainee(s) lawyer(s), regularly enrolled in the Bar Association, according to the legis artis and under the terms and deadlines expressly listed on the WEBSITE.
5. The Divorce Online service covers the provision of the following services: Preparation of the divorce petition; Drafting of agreements relating to: (i) Exercise of parental responsibilities with regard to children, (ii) the destination of the family’s home address, (ii) the provision of food to the consort who needs them and (iy) the destination of pets, (v) Preparation of any changes to the agreements referred to above; (vi) Elaboration of the specified list of common goods; Formalization of the divorce request with the Conservatory and delivery of the necessary documents and agreements; The Divorce Online service may also cover the representation of consorts at the “stakeholder conference”, by means of the payment of the respective fees.
6. The Divorce and Online Sharing service covers the provision of the services listed above (in 5.) and also: Elaboration of the agreement on the sharing of common goods; Promotion of settlement and payment, on behalf of the CLIENT, of the taxes relating to the sharing; Registration or updating of urban buildings with the Finance services;
7. The face-to-face appointment service consists of holding a meeting in our Lisbon or Porto offices with an average duration of one hour (60 minutes).
8. The online appointment service consists of holding a remote meeting (by phone, Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp) with an average duration of one hour (60 minutes).
9. The service Divorce without Consent service consists of sponsoring, at first instance, the CLIENT in the respective lawsuit.
10. The intellectual property rights referring to the documents that may be prepared by the HOLDER in the scope of the provision of any of the services and that will be delivered, or, in any way, made available to the CLIENT can only be used by the latter in the scope of the specific contracted service, namely for the purposes of presentation to the competent public entities (conservatories, offices, courts and any other public services), therefore, it is forbidden to grant it any other use or purpose; In particular, the CLIENT may not disclose, share, distribute, copy, assign or make available to third parties, in any way, the same documentation. In the event of non-compliance by the CLIENT with the provisions of this paragraph, the CLIENT undertakes to pay the HOLDER, as a penalty clause, the amount of € 3,000.00 (three thousand euros).
11. Under the terms of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, February 14the CLIENT has the right to resolution the contract, within 14 days, without payment of compensation and without the need to indicate the reason. The right to withdraw may not be exercised, among others, in the cases provided for in Article 17, paragraph a), i) and ii) of that decree-law.
12. For the resolution of any dispute caused by the execution, non-execution or interpretation of any of the contracts for the provision of legal services listed on the WEBSITE, the jurisdiction of the Lisbon district will be exclusively competent and applicable to Portuguese law.
13. The contents of the WEBSITE, namely, but without excluding any others, texts, images, graphics, photographs, videos, concepts, marks, symbols, names, distinctive signs and, in general, all elements contained in the WEBSITE are property of the HOLDER or third parties and the respective copying, reproduction, storage, exhibition, distribution, making available, modification, alteration or use for any purpose other than contracting the services provided by the HOLDER are expressly prohibited.
14. The CLIENT authorizes the processing and collection of personal data that it may provide to the HOLDER for the purposes of executing the service provision contract. The personal data requested are indispensable for the provision of services, so they cannot be provided to the CLIENT if they are not provided or are not trustworthy or complete. The CLIENT undertakes to provide the HOLDER with true and current data and to keep them duly updated during the period of service provision.
15. 15. The responsible for the processing of personal data is the HOLDER, Nuno Cardoso Ribeiro, lawyer, with an office at Av.Dom João II, 35 5º E, Parque das Nações, Lisbon. The collected data will not be provided to any third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the contracted service. The CLIENT assists the rights to information, access, rectification and elimination, opposition and the others provided for in the Personal Data Protection Law. The right of rectification and elimination must be exercised with the HOLDER at the indicated address or by means of electronic communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing of data carried out within the scope of the WEBSITE was subject to notification to the National Data Protection Commission, under the terms legally provided for.